It's been a while since I updated this thing!! This last little while has been crazy but lots of fun (mostly) :) My sister Ashley wanted Jacie to spend a couple days at her house so I was back to having one kid again for a while. It was so quiet!! When Ash brought Jacie back down my mom came down too and they stayed for a day and we had lots of fun!! I love having visitors!! We went to Wheeler farm so Jacie could feed to ducks and went swimming. Both my kids are such little fishes so it was lots of fun.
Boe and Ash in the lazy river
Jacie and my mom in the lazy river.
My cute little girl. This girl is so not afraid of water. She always wants to jump in!
jacie feeding the birds
Boe loves to stick out his tongue when he smiles :)
Last weekend we went up to Trav's parents house because one of Travs friend was getting married. It was such a crazy wedding because the bride got sick but it turned out really nice. On sat we headed over to Bear Lake for family reunion and it was so much fun!! I love the nice sandy beaches and cool water. The yummy raspberry shakes we got on the way home were pretty good too :)
Jacie at Bear Lake
All the grand kids on Travs side
This last week Jacie has been sick :( Poor thing isn't running a fever anymore but she is so grouchy!! I think it is just because she isnt feeling all the way better but I am so ready for her to be back to her happy self!! Boe is growing like a weed!! He is rolling all the time and laughing quite a bit too. He is so much fun and at such a fun age!!! 
jacie found my makeup :)







1 comments:
Boe looks huge next to Braken!
Post a Comment