Since I did a short update on Boe I thought I should put some pics of our cute girl on here too!! Jacie is at such a fun age. She talks so much and says the funniest things all the time. She remembers everything and copies everything we do. She loves being outside and shooting guns with Trav. He is so good to let her tag along and she loves putting on her boots like daddy so she can go outside and shoot guns :)
Jacie loves being a sister. She can make Boe laugh more then me or Travis can. She loves to help and play with him. Right now Jacie's favorite thing is to listen to music and to sing and dance. It is so much fun to watch her dance :) She will spend forever in her room singing and dancing.
She loves to learn and we are currently working on teaching her letters. She is doing pretty good! She knows most of her colors and shapes. We are also working on potty training still. SHe will do super good when she wants to but then she decideds diapers are easier and doest try as hard. Oh well, I know she will catch on soon. here are a few pics of our cute girl!!
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
jacie bug
Posted by Travis and Brittany at 2:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
She is so stinkin' adorable! I love you and miss you guys! give Jacie and Boe a french kiss for me!
Post a Comment