CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

labor Day 2010

We had such a fun Labor Day weekend!!! I love long weekends!!! We left Friday and went up to Travs parents house. We ended up just hanging out and staying the night and we woke up Sat morning adn headed to my parents house. We hung out for a while then headed up to the fair in Blackfoot. It was so much fun!!! The fair is honestly my favorite thing in the world. I love the food, the rides, all the random booths, etc. Jacie was so much fun this year and she loved the rides. We let her go on a couple and she was so excited. I love seeing her face light up when she gets excited. She was so excited that my parents came with us. This little girl loves her grandparents so much (both my parents and travs parents). Whenever they are around she wants nothing to do with us and jsut wants to hang with them :) Jacie really liked the petting zoo of course and she thought feeding the animals was the greatest thing ever!
We were getting ready to eat dinner and Trav decided he just wanted a burger so I decided I would get one too. We went to a place called Bullseye burger and we ordered and payed and then the lady said you guys know these come on donuts right? We had no idea but since we already ordered them we decided to try it and surprisingly enough it was acutally really good. If anybody goes to the fair you should try these :)
We went back to my parents house and stayed the night and on Sunday we went to church then headed up to Diamond Creek to camp with Travs family. It was so much fun but so COLD!! Monday morning Trav went hunting with his dad and I had to screaming kids to take care of that were both so cold so we ended up sitting in the truck with the heater going. I think we had 8 of us crammed in the front seat of our truck at one time :) Jacie was so excited to see her cousins and Boe was excited to hang out with Braken :) He is almost heavier then Boe and is only 6 weeks old! Boe better get gaining weight! I didnt get any pics of us camping but here are some cute ones from the fair!



















0 comments: