CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 27, 2010

When Trav's away me and the kids will play!

As much as I miss Trav when he goes on the deer hunt I have so much fun hanging out with family!!! I dont have tons of pics cuz the battery on my camera died but oh well. We went up on Sat morning to my parents house and we ended up going to lunch with my sister and her boyfriend. It was so fun to see them and get to know Josh a little better. I love being at my parents house and seeing them interact with the kids. They are such good grandparents and Jacie and Boe love being around them!!

Tuesday I went to Utah to hang out with Cathy and Talon. It was so much fun!! Jacie loves being down there and being around all the animals. On Wed I was able to hang out my friend Carlin. It has been way to long and it is always fun hanging out with her :)
On Thurs Cathy and I found the funnest park to go to! Jacie loved it and we cant wait to go back next time we are back up that way!! Friday we went back up to my parents (after doing a little bit of shopping with Cathy). Sat we went out to dinner for my sister's bday. It was so fun hanging out with my entire family. We dont get together enough!! We also went to the teddy bear clinic but I am going to do a seperate post about that because it was so fun :) Trav came back Sat night and it was so fun to see him. It was a fun week and the kids are already wanting to go visit everybody!!
Jacie loved Talon's football helmet!!
Jac will not leave the kitties alone!! She is seriously obsessed with them :)
She found the joy of putting things (crayons in this pic) up her nose
Me, Jac, and Boe going down the slide :)
Cute jacie playing at the park

0 comments: