Fall is my all time favorite season. I love the cooler weather (which should be coming soon I hope), the smells, the holidays, the beautiful colors, and everything else about it!! For those of you who dont know we will be moving to Nevada soon so I am loving fall while we are here because soon I will be back in the heat.
We are all doing good. I was looking through pics today and realized I had a bunch of cute ones I havent posted so I decided to do an update post :)
Trav is keeping busy at work and hunting. He already got a deer and now is waiting for his elk hunt to start. I am keeping busy with the kids. Being a stay at home mom is honestly the hardest, most rewarding job ever I think. I wouldnt trade it for anything!! Jacie is doing so good. SHe has definitely hit the terrible twos but we still love her :) She is either the sweetest thing ever or has the biggest attitude of any little girl!! She keeps us on our toes and laughing. She is such a good sister to Boe and loves to play with him. She loves to take baths with him and 'help' feed him baby food. Boe is growing more everyday. He isnt sitting yet but is super close. He rolls all over the place though!! He is so different then Jacie because she was sitting and could roll but chose not to. But I lay Boe on the floor and walk away for a minute and I come back and he is either in a different room or clear across the floor. He is still pretty small for his age but that doesnt bother me. He eats like a champ and loves all kinds of baby food. His favorites are apples and pears. BUt here are a few cute pics of the kids!
Can you see his two cute little teeth :)
Love this boy!
Jacie petting her fish
Trav made Jacie a balloon hat and she loved it!
Love the look on his face!






0 comments:
Post a Comment