Some of you may know that we are moving to Nevada soon. A couple weeks ago Travs company sent us down to look for housing. We found a couple we really liked but since we arent moving till nov-dec they didnt want to hold them that long so the house hunt is still on. Trav's parents kept Jacie for us (thanks again) since she wouldnt have loked the long car ride then driving to look for houses the whole time. We had so much fun down there. We decided to stop and Vegas and walk around and just hang out. It was so much fun!! Everybody stopped and told us how cute Boe was. :) He loved getting the attention of all the strangers.
Trav and I each played 5 bucks at the slot machines :) That was my first time in Vegas since I have been old enough to play and it was actually kinda fun! I ended up winning 8 dollars then Trav lost it for me. Haha. It was still lots of fun though. Here are a few pics from our trip!
M&M factory







0 comments:
Post a Comment