WHere does the time go?!?!?! I cant believe Boe is already 6 months old. He is such a good baby and we love him so much!! Boe is always a happy boy and such a people person. He loves to talk and smile at others as long as I'm close by. He is a mamas boy which I love! Everyplace we go people comment on his crazy hair or his blue eyes. At 6 months Boe can roll both ways (which he does a lot), sit up, hold all his weight on his legs (his favorite thing to do), babble like crazy, laughs at everything (especially if he is tickled), and he eats like a champ. This boy loves baby food!!! He is still so tiny so I dont know where he puts all his food. His 6 month stats are weight-14 lbs 11 oz (10%) length-26.5 in (50%) and his head is in the 90%. his stats are seriously all over the charts!!!
Boe loves playing with Jacie. His favorite thing in the world is when Jacie will play peekaboo with him. He laughs so hard when she gets going with that game!! We sure love our little Boe and see him learn and grow!! here are a few pics of our cute little guy!








2 comments:
Honestly Boe can't be 6 months that means Braken is 3 months already! CRAZY!
He is SO STINKIN cute!!! I love him!
Post a Comment