This last week has been so much fun!! I have loved the rain and fall weather. I love putting on jackets to play outside and the fall smells in the air!!! My mom came down this week and we had so much fun!! On Thurs we went to Temple Square. Jacie was so funny we told her where we were going and in a worried voice she said 'but I dont want to get married today' We assured her that we could just look around and not get married :) It was so fun being there. I love the peaceful feeling that is always in temple square. Seriously one of my favorite places!!
Friday we went to Thankgiving Point. They have corn mazes and tons of activities/games and things to do for little kids. Jacie loved it!! She loved all the slides and pumpkins. She could have spent all day here if we would have let her!! We will definately be going back!!
On another note Boe is now sitting. He is been kinda sitting for a little bit now but now he is getting really good at it. It is hard because he will sit for a minute then see a toy across the room that he wants so he tips over and takes off rolling to get the toy. This kid wont hold still!!
He is kinda getting ready to tip in this pic but its the only one I have on my computer :)
One more funny story about Jacie :) The other day she told me she wanted to color a lion so I got her a white piece of paper and some crayons and she started coloring and after a minute she stopped adn looked at her paper and got so mad and said 'awwww, I didnt color a lion, I colored a fence' :) It was seriously the funniest thing ever. She was so mad that she accidently drew the wrong thing. And a fence, how random can you get :) This is why I love my little girl!!







1 comments:
I love the photos of your kids in front of the temple. So cute! and Jacie makes me laugh what a funny girl.
Post a Comment