We had such a fun day for Boe's b-day!! When he woke up and was pretty excited cuz Trav and I blew up a few balloons the night before and he loves balloons! We had muffins for breakfast (his favorite) then we got ready and went to the park with some friends. We met Trav at Burger King for lunch because that is Boes favorite place (mainly because there is ice cream and french fries and someplace he can get down and play). After lunch we came home and both kids took a nap which was awesome for me!


That afternoon after Trav got home we went over to feed the horse and we also took Boe down to feed the ducks. He seriously loves doing anything with animals. He saw a couple dogs when we were feeding ducks and he chased them yelling pu-pu! I have never heard him attempt to say puppy so that was pretty exciting to hear.

We made some mini pizzas for dinner and he loved them! This boy is such a good eater but he stays so small! We opened presents after dinner and he is a lucky boy! He got a camp chair, sleeping bag, and couple outfits, a toy car, a sing-a-ma-jig, and some snacks. He was so funny when he was opening presents. He wasnt a huge fan of unwrapping the presents he just wanted the wrapping paper and toys. Luckily he has a older sister that was more then willing to help open his presents :)


We made Boe a tractor cake and I am pretty excited how it turned out! We didnt make as big of mess as I thought he would but he got messy enough that he had to take a bath which made him excited since he loves water so much.







1 comments:
Sounds like a perfect day!! What a cute little boy. He seriously is looking so grown up, I can't get over it!
Post a Comment