CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 15, 2011

Mr. Boe is ONE!!




One year ago our beautiful baby boy was born!! I can not believe it has been a year! Boe is such a good boy and we love him to pieces! Boe is walking all over the place now!! He thinks he is such a big boy! We got him off bottles and formula and binkies which is so nice to not have to deal with that stuff anymore. Boe loves to jabber. He doesnt say too many words yet but he still loves to make noise. :) We have just started to work with him on teaching him is body parts and he knows where is head and button are.

Boe is the happiest little guy ever. He is constantly laughing! His favorite person ever is Jacie. No matter what she does it makes him laugh. He loves to chase her around and play with her. We are still trying to teach Jac to not play so rough sometimes and Boe doesnt like to be 'piled doggy'

Boe loves to dance! Anytime he hears music he instantly starts dancing or he stands up and turns in circles. It is so cute! He loves music! He will eat anything which is so nice!! His favorite things to eat are cheese, Popsicles, and ice cream cones :) Boe loves to be outside and will spend all day out there if we let him!! When we are inside he will just stand out the window and look outside. He is such a mini Trav cuz his favorite room in the house the garage :) When Boe is sad all we have to do is open the door to the garage and let him walk out there and he is as happy as can be.

We sure love out little guy and cant imagine life without him!!

1 comments:

Carlin said...

What a cutie that boy is! I can't believe how grown up he is looking lately. Last time I saw him, he was still just a baby, and now he's a little boy. I can't believe all that blond hair! He looks a lot like Trav. I hope I get to see you guys all soon before your kids get so old I don't even recognize them!