I love the stages that my kids are in!! They are so much fun and they make me laugh every single day. I love that I am able to say at home with them and watch them grow and change every day.


Jacie is changing so much. I have noticed a huge difference in her lately just how quickly she is growing up!! She is so smart and she blows me away with how much she know. The other day we were talking and she said 'mom there is more then one way to make 4. I asked her how and she said well, 1 and 3 make for and so do 2 and 2. Then she sat there for a minute and said and 1 and 1 and 1 and 1 make 4 too.' I was pretty impressed she knew that!! She is also starting to try and sound out words and knows some sight words. She is starting to do addition and is always wanting to know more!! She loves to learn and I hope that never changes! She is such a big helper! She loves to play with Paisley and Boe and keep them entertained when I am busy. She thinks feeding Pais baby food is the greatest thing ever which really helps me out. Jac loves to take care of our pets!! SHe thinks getting eggs is the greatest thing in the world and we usually walk out to the chickens multiple times a day. We have a few stray cats that we started feeding and they love Jacie the most!! They will let her pet them and pick them up and the rest of us cant ever get close to them :) She is loving school and loves to tell me all about it when she gets home. She is starting to make friends and break out of her shell which I love and makes me so happy!! She is such a good girl and i am so proud to call her mine!


Boe is as crazy and funny as ever!! He is so special to me and I love him so much! He loves to go a mile a minute but still loves to snuggle every day with me. He is such a mamas boy and I hope that never changes!!! He is such a good brother and absolutely loves his sisters! He loves to make Pais laugh. This boy makes me laugh all the time! He is always saying the funniest things!! The other day day we were down at my parents and my mom told him he had a big head because she was getting him dressed and he looked at her and said no grandma I just have a big weenie :) HAHAHA! He is really loving learning lately so that has been fun. He knows his shapes and colors and lately we have been teaching him letters. He is so interested in learning what every letter is and is always asking 'what is that letter' whenever he sees things written. Another funny store that happened a few week ago was I went in to check on the kids before I went to bed and Boe wasnt in his bed. I thought maybe he went to out room or something so I went and looked in there and he wasnt there. I start freaking and and looking all over and he wasnt anyplace. I was getting really nervous and I was looking all over in their room and I finally looked under Paisleys crib and he was fast asleep under there :) After I calmed down I thought it was pretty funny. He is such a little punk when it comes to being potty trained. He wants to wear big boy undies part of the time and does awesome when he wears them but half the time he refuses to wear them and only wants to wear diapers. Im really hoping he decides he wants to wear them all the time soon!! We sure love Boe and I hope he stays his same crazy mile a minute mamas boy forever!


Pais of course is growing like crazy!! She is crawling and just recently she learned to pull herself up! She loves to eat and will eat anything!! She will eat baby food but she definitely prefers real food. She only has 2 teeth but does pretty good chewing stuff. She is 18 lbs and is the biggest out of all my kids and I love her rolls!!! Pais loves people. She loves being part of whatever we are doing and gets so sad if she gets left out. I am really having to watch her because she tries to follow Jac and Boe upstairs when they go up to play. She can crawl over there and pull her self standing but cant get up any stairs yet but with as quick as she is learning I'm guessing it is only a matter of time!! She is such a joy to have in our family and I hope she knows how happy she makes me!
0 comments:
Post a Comment