CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Thanksgiving!!


I love Thanksgiving!!  I love this time of year and I love how everybody focuses on what they are thankful for.  I love spending time with family and eating lots of yummy food!!  This year was so much fun!!  We spent Thanksgiving day with Travs family down at his grandma Johnsons house.  It was so fun to see her and all the food was so delicious!!  That night Trav and I went out shopping and as usual it was so fun to see the crowds and all the crazies :)
Friday morning we got up and went Christmas tree hunting!  This is one of my favorite traditions and I love having a real tree.  The kids were so excited to be up in the mountains and play in the snow :)  After we found the perfect tree we went down to hang out with my family.  We went in to watch the Parade of Lights and it was so fun!  My kids thought it was the coolest thing ever!  *funny story so Santa always comes at the end riding on top of a fire engine and this year there was also another Santa in the middle of the parade driving a little car.  Anyways Jacie is such an observant little girl and she noticed this and kept asking why there were 2 Santas in the parade since there is only 1 Santa :)  My sister told her he liked the parade so much the first time he wanted to be in the parade twice :)  
Saturday was a fun day!  My cousin and his wife went to the temple to take out their endowments and we also did some temple work for my Grandparents   We got them sealed and it was such a cool experience ti be apart of that and the spirit was so strong in the room!!  It was truly a special special day!  After that we took the kids to see Santa.  Jacies list includes: a puppy, now toys, book, and silly dogs (which is hot dogs with spaghetti noodles in them which is her favorite food).  Boe just wants a puppy and toys and books and candy.  :)
Sunday we went to church then came back home!  It was such a fun trip and we cant wait to go back down there for Christmas !  Here are some fun pics of our trip! (and yes they are out of order but I don't have enough time to move them all around so deal with it :)



















0 comments: