CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Happy bday Boe!

This boy has been so excited for his bday since Paisley had hers.  Every day he would wake up and ask how many days till his bday.  He was so excited to wake up yesterday to balloons all over his room and crepe paper surrounding his bed and all over his door :)  Of course the first things he wanted to do was open presents but I told him he had to wait for Trav to get home from work.  I think he asked if daddy was home yet about a million times :)
I always let my kids pick whatever they want for meals on their bdays.  For breakfast he wanted donuts and oranges, lunch he wanted lunchables, and for dinner he wanted spaghetti and bread sticks   We didn't do too much during the day just played and let the bday boy decide what he did (which means we read a TON of books)
The second Boe heard Travs truck pull in the drive way he had a present in his hand waiting for Trav to open the door :)  Jac was so so so excited for him to open.  I think the second they were open Jac would tell Boe let me show you what it does and of course he would hand it right over :)  Boe was pretty funny opening presents.  He would stay super serious and not even say a word until every little piece of wrapping paper was off then he would get excited and say what he got :)  He got some clothes, a Jake spyglass, other Jake toys, a basketball hoop, books, and one of those big balls that you sit on and bounce.  He was a pretty spoiled boy and was super excited for all his gifts!!





After we opened gifts they played while I finished making dinner then we ate and played some more!  Then it was cake and ice cream time!  Boe wanted a Jake and the Neverland Pirate ship cake so Trav and I attempted making a pirate ship.  Boe was thrilled with it!!  After cake the kids took a bath (which was extra special because we dyed the water and put balloons in it) then we got ready for bed and played pin the sword on Jake and read his new books and went to bed!  It was a great day!












Boe is such a good boy. I cant believe he is already three!  I love that he is still my little snuggle bug and loves more then anything to be held and cuddled.  He loves books more then any kid I know.  He will sit and listen to stories as long as somebody will read to him!  Even after he opened all his new toys the first thing he said was will you read my new books to me?  I love it.  Boe is such a happy boy.  He loves making people laugh and being silly.  He has such a good attitude and loves being a helper to me and Trav.  He loves his sister so much and is such a good example to them.  I love watching him play with Jac and Pais!
Boe loves being outside but gets cold easy :)  He loves helping Trav with the horse, chickens, and puppy.  He is such a mamas boy but is starting to favor Trav (unless he is tired then he is back to being a mamas boy again :)  I love how much he loves me!!  Boe is such a little guy even though he eats a ton and has such a big sweet tooth!!  He is always asking for a candy :)  He is such a brave strong boy.  After he hurt his thumb he never complained of the pain and was just excited for the cast and wrapping it.  He truly looks on the bright side of things and sees the glass half full all the time!  He loves the color yellow more then anything.  We are so lucky to have such a handsome sweet boy in our family!

1 comments:

richandteri said...

Happy Birthday Boe!! We miss you and love your pirate cake!