CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Miss Paisley is ONE!

Paisley Jo turned one!!  I can not believe how fast this last year went.  I swear time keeps going faster and faster and I wish it would just slow down!!  I hate how fast my babies are growing up!!!
Anyways it was a pretty low key day but lots of fun :)  Pail loved playing with the balloons and decorations!  We had donuts and strawberries for breakfast since the kids assured me that is Paisleys favorite :)  We just hung out and played all day!  My mom was coming into town so the kids were excited to have grandma here to celebrate with us :)  We didnt do a huge party, just celebrated with our little family and it was perfect :)  Pais loved opening the presents and used her teeth to do it.  Pais got 2 babies, some books, some new clothes, a toy phone, and a little lion king toy that she can puch around.  It was a good bday!!
After presents we had cake!  The kids were so excited to eat the cake because it had lots of sprinkles on it :)    Pais actually didnt make too big of mess but she sure loved her giant cupcake! 
Pais is such a good girl.  She is getting pretty good at walking but if she wants to get someplace fast she prefers to crawl.  She is obsessed with her brother and sister.  She is constantly trying to get in the middle of whatever they are playing with :)  She has a love/hate relationship with the puppy :)  They are always trying to show the other one whos boss.  Pais loves being outside and would spend all day out there if I let her!  The second I open the door she takes off trying to make it outside before I close it again!
She is a mamas girl and I love it.  She loves her daddy during the day but at night when she is sleepy no one but mama will do!  She loves to be held but isnt too snuggley.  She is starting to let us know when she is unhappy about something and this girl has a set of lungs on her!!  If we are trying to do something without her she lets us know!  But overall she is a happy little girl and we are so happy she is ours!!! 








1 comments:

Carlin said...

She is a mini Jac! What a cute cute girl!