I know everybody says this but I seriously can not believe how fast these last 5 years have flown. It seems like just yesterday I was bringing home my first baby so nervous not knowing what to do. Now 5 years later I have a beautiful, smart, amazing little girl. I cant say enough good things about this girl! She is seriously one of the most amazing kids I know. She loves to learn! She is so smart and picks things up so quickly! She starts school this fall and is so incredibly excited. She is already reading so much and is awesome at math. I hope her love for learning always is there!!
She is such a good sister. One of her favorite things ever is to read to Boe and Pais. I can always count on her to help me entertain the other two when I am making dinner or something. She is an amazing sister! Jacie has always been a little timid and shy in new situations and lately I have really noticed her coming out of her shell and it makes me so proud! I love being her mama!
She loves to help me do chores, cook, laundry, etc. She is always wanting to do whatever I do so it keeps me on my toes making sure I am being good :) This girl could live in the water! She asks to go play in the water every day and can not wait for it to be warmer so we can go swimming. She loves taking care of the animals and is always wanting to go get the eggs and ride the horse.
One thing about Jacie that I love is she loves loves loves to bear her testimony at church. Every fast Sunday she is up there saying what she knows. I hope this never changes and she always wants to share what she knows to be true. She is a special special girl!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment