Trav has been wanting to go bear hunting with his dad so last weekend we loaded up the van with all our stuff, three kids, and a dog (it was a full van for sure) and headed down to my parents house! We left Wed afternoon and Trav took off hunting Wed night and me and the kids stayed at my parents. Thursday we just hung out and the kids loved being at grandma and papas house! Thurs night I met up with Travs mom and brothers and we went up to go hunting with Trav and his dad. It was my first time ever leaving Pais overnight so I was a little sad but the kids were loving all the attention for my parents :)
Friday we went and set a couple bear baits and that afternoon we went and sat at one but nothing came in. Bummer! But it was still lots of fun even though I am so out of shape so trying to keep up with Trav who can hike like there is no tomorrow was crazy :) As much as I love my kids it was nice to have a day break and just hang out! And I know they were well taken care of! (thanks mom and dad!!)
I went back down to my parents Friday night and Saturday me, the kids, my mom, my sisters, and my nephew Jaxon went to the zoo. It was lots of fun! The kids loved running around seeing all the animals. Their favorite was the big bear because he walked right by the glass! It was great! Saturday afternoon we had a BBQ at my grandmas for my sister and uncle since they both graduated college. It was fun to hang out with my family and eat lots of delicious food!!
Saturday night we got all ready for Jacies bday which was the next day but I will do a separate post on that. We had to come back home Sunday night. It was such a fun trip and we already miss our families!!
This last picture cracks me up. The kids needed help with something and this is the only way Trav could reach back there to help them :)







0 comments:
Post a Comment