CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Visit from the fam

This last weekend my mom, sisters, and nephew Jaxon came to visit and go to Jacies graduation.  It was so much fun!!  They got here on Friday and we went and had a picnic at the park for lunch!  Jac and Boe were so excited to have Jax here to play!!  We hung out adn played all day and it was seriously so fun to have them here!
Saturday my mom took us all out to frozen yogurt which was delicious then we went to graduation that night.  They left on Sunday morning and we already want them to come visit again!!
It was such a low key weekend and we just spent all the time hanging out and talking and it was seriously the best weekend ever!  I love how excited my kids get to see family and I love staying up late talking with my mom and sisters.  I cant wait till one day when we live closer and can hang out all the time!!



0 comments: