A few night ago Travis and I decided to color some Easter eggs. We tried to let Jacie help us but all she wanted to do was throw the eggs :) Silly girl. I think she only broke 3 that night so she got lots of egg to eat. She really didnt like it too much but Trav and I had fun!
Jacie and her egg

I know Jacie isnt looking at the camera but I think Trav looks hott in this pic!


Jacie eating some eggs. She always puts her foot up when she eats :)

Mommy and Jacie

Our beautiful eggs!!!
Today I took Jacie to see the Easter Bunny and she LOVED it!!!! Most kids are scared of the Easter Bunny but not Jacie girl! When she first saw him and started smiling and flapping her arms (that is what she does when she gets excited) and when it was our turn to get her picture she went right to him! After we took the picture we were waiting for it to print out and Jacie wiggled out of my arms and started crawling back to the Easter Bunny. I grabbed her before she got to him and she started to cry :( There wasnt any other kids up there so I took her back up and she wanted to go right to him again. She was pretty sad when I made her come home with me instead of staying with the Easter Bunny!







3 comments:
So cute! She is fun to watch grown in pictures. Hopefully we can get together soon!
Hope you don't mind but Teri told us about your blog so we added you guys to our list of blogs. :) Your little girl is so cute and growing fast! I still can't believe you're old enough to have a kid, Travis. :P hahaha Love you guys!
She is so dang cute. I wish that I would of went and saw the easter bunny with my kids. We do need to get together sometime.
Post a Comment