

Here is a picture of jacie showing off her cool sunglasses. She actually kept them on quite a while!

These next couple pics are really funny. Trav was giving Jacie a bath and he poured a ton of water on her head and she did not like it so she gave him a dirty look after :)
Here a a few of how cute Jacie looked today at church! This was a cute little dress that Travis and I bought her for Easter.


here is one more picture. Jacie went to bed late last night so I had to wake her up for church. She will not nap at church because she is too much of a people person so once we got home and played for a bit I put her in her high chair to eat before her nap and poor girl didnt eat any lunch before she was out like a light :)







2 comments:
She is so cute. I love her little dresses. Watch out now that she is walking more.
I love it when they can walk it make things easier. She is so cute we need to get together somtime
Post a Comment