We had such a fun weekend!! I didnt really get any pictures though :( We went to Utah because Trav's little bro Trent was going through the temple for the first time. We got to Utah late friday night and we just hung out with Trav's family. Saturday morning my parents we kind enough to drive down to watch Jacie so we could go to the temple. It was fun having almost all of Trav's family there in the temple. What a great experience!
After the temple we went out to eat then just hung out with Trav's family. It was so much fun to be down there and it made us realize how much we missed them all!!! We wish we could live closer!!
While we were down there we took a 5 generation picture! Here is my great grandma, my grandma, my mom, me, and Jacie!!

Since I really didnt take too many pics down there here are a couple that I took since we got back. I was making some yummy dessert and I gave jacie the lid to the cool whip to eat. She sure loved it!!!









0 comments:
Post a Comment