
Jacie is growing so fast it isnt even funny!! She is so good at walking and she even stood up by herself the other day. She tries to run which is so funny to watch because she usually face plants it :) She is such a climber as well!! She is our little monkey. She is also trying to talk a little more now. Once in a while she will try and repeat what we are saying. We cant believe she is almost 1!!! Time goes by way too fast! Here are a couple of cute pics that we have taken the last few days. Enjoy!

This is usually how I find her in the morning. So cute!

Our little monkey!
This morning Jacie was playing behind the couch (her favorite place to play) and I heard her start whining like she was frusterated. I knew she played back there all the time so she would be stuck but when I looked this is what I found. She was trying to ride her car back there and it would fit so she was stuck :)







1 comments:
I love her little cave behind the couch. I love how they think anything can fit when they can.
Post a Comment