I had such a fun first mothers day!! I remember last year hoping to have Jacie by mothers day but the little stink came the day after so this year was my first official mothers day! Jacie got me the cutest boots!! Travis said he had nothing to do with but I think he might of helped her just a little :)
Sunday afternoon some of Trav's friends he works with were having a big crawfish boil. It was so much fun! These guys are from Lousiana and they went down there and brought back 70 lbs of crawfish!! They were actually really tasty!! They said that the Lousianas eat the meat but they suck the juices out of the head! We thought it was nasty but tried it anyways and it actually didnt taste that bad!
Sucking the head!Sunday night Travis was getting Jacie ready for bed and I heard lots of giggles coming from Trav and Jacie and this is what I found...looks like trav got a little carried away with the baby powder :)


All in all I had a great mothers day and I have jacie and Trav to thank for that! Love you both lots and lots!!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment