CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

One year older and wiser too...





Happy b-day to ME!!!

Us on my bday




Last week (the 27th) was my 23rd bday. I was reading my friend Rachels blog and she was saying how much she liked her bday and I am the same way!! I look forward to my bday for a long time and get so excited when it is here!
I had such a great day and want to thank everybody for all the calls, cards, and text messages! They were truly appreciated. My day wasnt super exciting but fun nevertheless. Travis had to work all day and Jacie was sick so she slept a lot of the day. I know so exciting right :) What Jacie did all day
But when Trav got home he brought me a super sweet card and flowers. Plus I am getting a really pretty temple picture. I will post pics of it when we get it from my BIL who is building us a frame.
My pretty flowers




That night we went shopping for groceries (so exciting) and made a yummy Cajun Boil (a bunch of seafood with Cajun spices all boiled together) which is my favorite food ever!!! Then we just relaxed on the couch and made milkshakes and had a relaxing night! It probably doesnt sound too exciting for most of you but I loved it and it was a perfect bday!!!

If you like seafood you should make this! So yummy!!!

Yum Yum!!

2 comments:

jilljohnson said...

Happy Late b-day. I love b-days too. I am a big party person I like to celebrate no matter what.

richandteri said...

HAHA it took me a minute to figure out the BIL I was like dude Britt his name is Rich! Love ya cutie