CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Our weekend

We had such a fun weekend!!! My mom and my sister Ivory came to visit. My other sister Ashley and my dad had to work so they couldnt come :( But we had lots of fun with my mom and Ive. They got here Friday and left Sunday so it was a quick trip! Jacie got her b-day present on Friday from my parents and she LOVES it!! What a lucky girl!
On Saturday we went to Denver. We stopped by Invesco Field (where the Broncos play) because Ivory is a huge Denver fan!! She liked looking around but now she want to go to a game so bad!!!


After we left there we went to the zoo. The Denver Zoo is AMAZING!!! There is any animal you can imagine!! We walked around there for 4 hours!! We were going pretty fast too so you can imagine how big it is. It is so fun though! Here are a few pics of some of the animals we saw.


Jacie chasing the geese



A kangeroo-look how long his legs are!

A hippo-"I like 'em big I like 'em chunky..."

I look crazy here but this is us on the carousel

Me and Ive doing a flamingo pose :) You only wish you could be as cool as us!


Jacie got tired and took a little nap halfway through



I dont remember what this is but doesnt it look so cool!


Jacie and daddy looking at fish

This is how Jacie compares to a polar bear!
Grandma, Jacie, daddy and giraffes
We saw a ton more animals but I didnt want to take the time to post all the pics. But any animal you can think of we probably saw it! I think this is a zoo that everybody needs to visit sometime!!! We had so much fun with my mom and sister and wish they could have stayed longer!! We love you guys and miss ya already!!!

1 comments:

Megan and TJ said...

How fun! We love the Zoo here too. We should meet at the Zoo sometime when you come down!