Happy mothers day to all the wonderful mothers out there!! I have three people to thank in this post.
I want to start off and tell the world how wonderful my mother is!! She is my rock and one of my best friends. My mom is the kind of lady that goes without what she wants so we can have what we want. SHe is always doing thing for other people and she never puts herself first. She spoils me dad and her daughters and grand daughter and would do anything for them. She calls everyday to check in and make sure we are doing good. She cares so much! Not only is she a great mom but she is a awesome grandma! She lights up so much when she sees Jacie and I know that Jacie knows how much she is loved by her grandma! My sister wrote a AWESOME post about my mom and you can read it here My mom has taught me so much and if I be half as good as mom and she was to me Jacie will be alright! Love you mom!!
Here is my mom with Jacie
Here is my mom with JacieSecondly I would like to let Cathy know how lucky I am to have such a great mother in law!! I need to thank you for being such a great mother to Travis. He is such a good dad and husband and I know that it is because how you raised him. He was so lucky to have such a great mom growing up! I remember when Travis and I started dating and the first time he brought me to Utah to meet you guys I knew what a special lady you were. You treated me like a daughter and a friend. I love how I am able to come stay down at your house even without Travis sometimes and feel so comfortable and at home. Thank you for being such an amazing grandma!! Jacie is so lucky to have you for a grandma. jailyn, andi, jacie, and lauren look up to you so much!! We are so lucky to have such an amazing mom/grandma! We love you lots!!
Lastly I would like to thank Jacie!! it is because of her I am a mother. I thank God everyday for her. SHe teaches me so much and I truly would be lost without her. SHe makes me smile everyday and after having her I know how deeply a mother can love. I am so blessed to be a mother to such a wonderful, beautiful, smart, funny, loving little girl! Love you Jacie!
Lastly I would like to thank Jacie!! it is because of her I am a mother. I thank God everyday for her. SHe teaches me so much and I truly would be lost without her. SHe makes me smile everyday and after having her I know how deeply a mother can love. I am so blessed to be a mother to such a wonderful, beautiful, smart, funny, loving little girl! Love you Jacie!
Our little Jacie bug!







1 comments:
Cute pictures! Hope you had a great mother's day!
Post a Comment