CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

And now Travis :)


SO I wrote nice posts about both of my kids and decided Trav deserves one too :) Travis is such an amazing hubby and dad! I am so blessed to call him mine!! Last weekend my mom was down so we went on a date to celebrate our anniversary which is on the 26. We went to the temple and the Melting Pot. That place was so much fun!! The food was pretty good but the atmosphere really put it over the top. It was so nice being out to dinner without worrying about the kids and just being able to relax and enjoy each others company :)

Travis is such an amazing dad. The kids get so excited when he gets home from work!! Everyday without fail the second he gets home Boe takes off running for the door and Jacie has to hide because she thinks playing hide and seek with Trav is the funnest thing ever :) He always makes time to play with the kids which is nice cuz he is so much better at rough housing then I am :) He always puts the kids before what he wants to do and is always setting a good example for them.

Trav is such an amazing hubby! He is always willing to help out around the house and is always thinking of ways to make my life a little easier. He can always make me smile and he honestly means the world to me! I love that he makes me want to be a better person and he makes me feel like I am a good person. I love that he knows my flaws and still loves me. I love that he is so much fun to be around and hanging out with him is always an adventure! I love that he truly is my better half and best friend :)

I am so thankful to be married to such an amazing wonderful guy!











1 comments:

richandteri said...

Ahhh....so precious! I hope you guys were making babies while your mom was babysitting. I need more nieces and nephews! just kidding, i think trav is pretty great too!