Travis and I are celebrating out 5 year anniversary today! I cant believe how fast these last 5 years have flown by. I am such a lucky girl and love Trav so much! In honor of our 5 year anniversary here are the top five reasons I love him :)

1-He always is there for me and I can always talk to him. Trav stays so busy at work and most the time he just wants to relax when he gets home and I am just the opposite. After only having conversations with a 1 and 3 year old all day I love being able to carry on a real conversation and have somebody to vent to/share my good news of the say with. Trav is always willing to listen to me and make me feel better when I have had a rough day.
2-He always puts me and the kids first. He is such a good dad and is always willing to play with the kids! He is willing to do what we want even if he doesnt want to just cuz he knows it will make us happy :)
4-He makes me want to be a better person. Trav is such a good person!! He is one of those people who truly lives what they believe. He makes me want to be better so I can even compare to him :) He is always helping others and looking for ways to serve.






2 comments:
oooh! Sexy last picture! :)
I hope you know...I raised him that way. You can thank me later!
Post a Comment