CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The faith of a child

One of my favorite things about little kids is how easily they believe things and their faith is was stronger then mine!! Jacie believes everything and has so much faith in everything it amazes me.
Jacie loves the living scripture movies and lately she has been watching the movie Lazarus Lives. For those of you that dont know the story its about a man named Lazarus that gets sick and dies and Jesus brings him back from the dead. ANyways Jac loves this movie and the other day after she watched it she asked us how he died and we told her he got really sick and died. She sat there for a minute and said so next time I get sick will I die? We tried to reassure her that she would be okay and wouldnt die. SHe told us its okay if I die cuz if I do Jesus will say 'Jacie come forth' and I will be alive again :)
She is such a sweet little girl and we are so blessed to have her in our family!

1 comments:

The Staheli's said...

HOw sweet!!! I need to get my hands on some of the Living Scripture movies.