I wanted to just let everybody know how much I love Jacie and what an amazing girl she is! (dont worry a post for Boe is coming soon)
Jacie is 3 years old and such a fun girl!! SHe loves to learn. She knows all her letters and sounds and can write quite a few of the letters and numbers. She can write Jacie, hi, mom, dad, Boe, and papa without any help. She can recognize all those words and a few others (cat, dog, and fish) when I write them.
Jacie is such a good sister! She loves to help Boe and is always taking care of him. She loves to play with him and she always makes sure he has what he needs and wants. She is quite the little mother to him and gets so mad if he doesnt do what he is supposed to or if he doesnt close his eyes during prayers :)
Jacie loves to draw and color!! IT is so fun to see the random details she puts into pictures. Like Travs belt buckle and any buttons or pockets we have on our clothes. Her favorite color is pink and she will let you know that!
She is such a random little girl!! here are some random facts about Jac: When she bakes with me she loves to taste everything and she likes the taste of flour more then sugar, she has a fake smile that she does for the camera and it is quite hard to get her to do her real smile for the camera, she often sings the song frosty the snowman, she loves to stand on her head (her new found talent), and she thinks it is so funny to talk in gibberish.
Right now her favorite food is gogurt, fruit, ice cream cones, and cheese :) Her favorite movies are Peter Pan and Aladdin. She is starting to love to play wii and computer (we love pbskids and starfall). She loves to play games with me and Trav!! Her favorites are Candyland and slap jack.
Jacie is the funniest little girl!! SHe is constantly making us laugh. *the other day Boe handed her a toy and she said thanks Boe you're an angel *I looked over at her and she said what you lookin at and I said you and she said are you checkin out my bum *Trav was in using the bathroom and Jac needed to go so she ran in there (we have 2 other bathrooms but she really wanted to use that one) and she said dad you better hurry or I'll pee on you :)
I love this litttle girl so much! SHe is mostly a mamas girl except when she is sad during the day and she says mommy I'm just so sad cuz I miss my daddy. I love that she loves for me to lay with her in bed and read her and story and sing her a song before she goes to sleep. I love that she loves to give hugs and kisses. SHe is the greatest little girl and we are so glad she is in our family!
Monday, August 1, 2011
Jacie girl
Posted by Travis and Brittany at 3:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment