CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!!!


I just wanted to say Happy fathers Day to all the great dads out there! i want to take just a minute and thank 3 men.
First I want everybody to know that my dad is AMAZING!! He is the funniest person I know. My dad can always bring a smile to my face and anybody elses face no matter what. He is always there for me and always has. I remember during high school my friends would always talk about how awesome my dad is and I was always so proud to call him my dad and I still am proud of him and all he does! He would give anything to anybody without thinking twice! He was such a great dad to me and my sisters and now he is a great grandpa to Jacie. I love watching him and Jacie together! I can tell that they have such a special relationship and I love it! Love you dad!!

I love this pic!

They love to cuddle!


Secondly I would like to let everybody know that I have the coolest father-in-law ever. I really lucked out in the in-law category. Jim us such a great example to everybody, especially me. He is such a great man and I know that Travis is so amazing because of the way he was raised. Travis and Jim have such a great relationship, not many fathers and sons are as close as they are. Jim is one of those men that you are better just by being around them. He is also an awesome grandpa! He has 4 little grand daughters and they all adore him so much! He is so good to them and you can tell they sure love him!! Thanks Jim for being so awesome!!


Jim, Talon, and Trav-most of the pics I have of Jim have some sort of animal in them :)

This is my favorte pic of Jim and Cathy! You can tell how much they love being grandparents in this pic!

Lastly but definitely not least I want to make sure everybody knows that Travis is the most amazing dad ever!! Travis and Jacie have such a special relationship and nobody can make Jacie smile like Travis can. She watches and follows him around all the time. She can hear the truck drive up and she is always yelling daddy and running to the door to meet him. At church I get so many comments on how amazing of a dad he is and I can just smile and agree. Travis is always willing to play with Jacie, do her hair, get her ready for bed, change diapers (most the time), and anything just to be with Jacie. I am so blessed to have such a great dad to my children. Love you so much Travis!!

This is the most recent picture I have of Trav and Jacie. They are so cute together!! These two are best buds! I love it!




0 comments: