About a week ago a gave Jacie a popsicle but she couldnt quite figure out how to eat it. She would hold the popsicle part and chew on the stick. So yesterday it was hot so I decided to let her try to eat one again and she figured it out! Right at first she chewed on the stick but then she got it turned around and she loved it! She was so happy with the orange popsicle dripping all over her face, hands, and shirt. After she ate it she was mad it was gone and wanted another one!!
Tryin to eat the stick
She got it figured out!
She was so happy!
Yum Yum!
All gone!






2 comments:
What a cutie! Avery loves them too. I have found that otter pops are a little easier on clean up. :) gotta love summer!!
I love it. I love how messy little kidsw can get.
Post a Comment