CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Our fun week

This last week was so fun! My mom spent a few days up here visiting. We had lots of fun and I was so excited to get some adult interaction! She came up Wed. night and stayed till today. On Thurs we went to the zoo and they have a splash park there which was fun. Jacie really didnt know what was going on. She would watch the water then once it turned off she would go play in the water that was on the ground. One time she was over playing and it turned back on and got her right in the face. It was so funny! Jacie loves the zoo so much! We also went swimming that afternoon. What a busy day! Thurs night Travis and I took advantage of having a babysitter and went and watched transformers. It was super good but a little long.

Lookin at the ducks

Playing at the splash park

Our little monkey!

Friday we went swimming again. It was so fun and felt so good since it was so hot outside! Saturday Travis had to a service project for the stake so my mom and I went to Colorado and went shopping. We both got some cute clothes and I got Jacie some really cute stuff as well!

Swimming with Grandma



It was a busy week but so much fun! I had lots of fun mom and we miss ya already!


We went out to eat one day and Jacie loved the ketchup for her fries!


This next week I was going to go to Utah and Idaho to spend some time with family but it didnt work out so my niece Jailyn is coming out to spend the week with us! Jacie will be so happy to have somebody new to play with. Stay tuned for pics!

2 comments:

jilljohnson said...

Looks like a fun week. I bet you love it when family comes to visit.

richandteri said...

That looks like a lot of fun...it would be more fun if I was there though huh!