CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's been a while :)

I havent been as good at putting random pics up it seems like! Life has been crazy busy! This last weekend we went down to Utah because Travis's bro Trent is leaving on a mission TODAY! We went down to hear him speak in church and tell him bye. It was sad to see him go but he is going to be such an amazing missionary. He is going to Mexico and we are excited for him! We took some family pics while we were down there but I havent got them back yet but once I do I will for sure put them on here.

This is how Jacie fell asleep while we were driving


A little bit ago I planted some flowers in my flower bed and Jacie was such a good helper (I wish). She watched me put some soil in the flower bed and the flowers but everytime we go outside she takes the dirt out of the flower bed and puts in back in the bag. What a silly girl! She gets so proud of herself when she does it. It makes me laugh!



Jacie is changing so much every day! She can say mom, daddy (when she is talking about Trav), dada (any other guy she sees), outside, horse, and sometimes kitty. She loves to jabber and she will try and say her name sometimes too! She is now running and getting into everything! She keeps me on my toes but it is fun. She laughs all the time now so that is fun. her favorite things are being outside, any animals, drinking milk out of her sippy, playing with balls, and her alphabet magnets that make noise. She is constantly on the go and everybody that is around her makes the comment on how busy she is! I went and got some pics of her done a couple weeks ago and the photographer asked me how I do it because she is one of the busiest little girls ever!! Here are a couple more pics of Jacie! Cowgirl Jacie
Daddy teaching Jacie how to drive :)

I love her hair when she wakes up!

Daddy trying to read her a story before bedtime. But like I mentioned before she is so busy so she usually will only sit there for 1 maybe 2 pages!

1 comments:

jilljohnson said...

I was great to see you when you were here. I love the sleeping in the car picture that had to hurt her neck.