CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

My crazy day!!

Sadly my camara's battery was dead so I have no pics but I wanted to write about my crazy day yesterday. Jacie and I had some shopping to do so we were going into Scottsbluff and as we were driving the radio started announcing a tornado warning but I didnt think too much of it. By the time I got to Scottsbluff the weather was so bad!! There was rain everywhere and huge puddles on the road and the tornado sirens were going off! I of course was nervous so I hurried to Target and when I got there they told me that the tornado was less then a mile away so Jacie and I had to go to the back of the store by the dressing rooms and sit by the wall with some pillows. Crazy stuff!!! SO when the tornado passed we were allowed to leave so I hurried and did my shopping and left to go home. Then when I was driving home it started to rain so hard again and I could bearly see! I was just in my piece of crap car so I had to find a parking lot and sit there till the rain passed. Once it slowed down I hurried home and we made it safely!! On the radio it was saying that many places got 5-6 inches of rain and in some places there was 6-8inches of hail. Crazy stuff!!!


2 comments:

jilljohnson said...

That is so crazy, I have been in a tornado once at my sister, we were staying at a hotel it was so scary. I love your new hair.

Megan and TJ said...

WOW CRAZY! So we have had the tornado sirens here too. One touched down and caused damage about 10 miles from where we live! I am so glad you are safe!