Today is Travis and my three year anniversary. My how the time flies! I remember being so nervous as I waited to go into the sealing room at the Logan Temple. I knew with all my heart and mind that I was making the right decision but I was still so nervous!!
Travis is my best friend. I honestly believe we have a one in a million relationship. We get along so well and we just get each other. We can talk for hours on end or just sit in silence and be happy. I love how we can laugh for hours or have serious talks about anything. Travis truly is my better half and I wouldn't trade our relationship for anything!! Here are a few pics to celebrate the last three years! I love you Trav!!
Travis is my best friend. I honestly believe we have a one in a million relationship. We get along so well and we just get each other. We can talk for hours on end or just sit in silence and be happy. I love how we can laugh for hours or have serious talks about anything. Travis truly is my better half and I wouldn't trade our relationship for anything!! Here are a few pics to celebrate the last three years! I love you Trav!!
this was right after he proposed! I was so excited!!
engagement pic
wedding pic. I love kissing him!
This was the greatest day!
This is the most recent pic we have. Trav doesn't look to thrilled in the pic but I promise he really does love me ;)






4 comments:
You guys are too cute. Happy Anniversary!
Congrats you guys! And now if things go down hill, at least you'll always remember these three good years:)
Congrats guys, you make a great couple and you have a cute family!!
congrats! I'm excited for you. Your guys are so cute. I miss ya keep in touch
Post a Comment