CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sharing recipes

So I am just going to copy and paste what my friend wrote on her blog because I am to lazy to type my own thing.

The other day, my friend and I exchanged some of our favorite recipes and we both got such a kick from it! It's great to have new recipes to try- sometimes we get sick of the same old ones around our house- knowing that they've been tried before and that they're good ones. We talked about wanting to start a blog where people could share their favorite recipes- easy dinners, delicious desserts, fancy meals, appetizers, etc. That way we could all have new recipes all the time! And we'd know they were good ones. Anyway, so I'm writing this to see if anyone would be interested in participating in a blog like that. If not, I won't bother putting one together. But if people want to contribute and share recipes, I think it would be a lot of fun for all of us!

So drop me a comment if it sounds like something you'd want to do



2 comments:

jilljohnson said...

I would love to be a part of it. I am always looking for new ideas. Count me in!!!

Rachel Ashmore said...

Count me in! Sounds like a great idea!