Things have been going good out here! We can't belive summer has come and gone but Travis sure is excited because that means hunting season is almost here. He has lots of tags this year so hopefully we will fill our freezer!
Travis and I are doing well. He is staying busy at work and counting down the days till hunting season. I am staying busy chasing after a very busy little girl and just loving the weather out here!
Jacie is starting to talk a ton! She loves trying to repeat things we say which is so fun! She also is starting to really understand what we tell her. She will do almost anything we ask and that has been fun to see how much she actually understands. I cannot believe how fast she is growing and how much she changes every day!! I love this little girl! Here are a few pics for you to enjoy :)
Jacie is starting to talk a ton! She loves trying to repeat things we say which is so fun! She also is starting to really understand what we tell her. She will do almost anything we ask and that has been fun to see how much she actually understands. I cannot believe how fast she is growing and how much she changes every day!! I love this little girl! Here are a few pics for you to enjoy :)
I was getting ready to get Jacie in the tub and I took off her dress and then remembered I had to grab something and when I came back this is what I found in the tub :)
The girl LOVES to take baths!
She loves books! She will bring me a book, sit and listen to a couple pages then run to her room and get another book. She brought me this many books in probably 5 minutes!
We were making brownies and she wanted to lick the spatula. Yummy!
I swaddled her one day when I was bored. I love the look she is giving me. 'mom you are crazy! I cant move my arms'






0 comments:
Post a Comment