CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

there is nothing better

I love weekends were we have nothing we have to do, no real plans, we just get to spend time together as a family. Friday night we went to the fair again. Hey there isn't much to do in a small town! Travis wanted to go watch some cow sorting or something like that. Jacie and I went for a while but then the poor thing fell and hit her head on the metal bleachers. She got a little bruise by her eye. But she was tough and soon she wanted to be up running around so I decided to just bring her home and let her play here. Trav had a couple of his buddies there so he had somebody to watch it with.
watching the cows and horses. Jacie loved it!
can you see her little bruise. Poor thing!
On Saturday morning jacie woke up and came and layed in bed with us. Actually on the floor since we fell asleep in the living room watching a movie the night before :) We decided to go to the zoo again and then just do some shopping. i bought Jacie the cutest jacket ever! I also got me a really cute swimming suit (which was 70% off) and we just had lots of fun together. We went to to dinner and Jacie decided that drinking the salad dressing was yummy :) silly girl! We finished the weekend up by going to church adn then relaxing the rest the day! Jacie even took a nap with Trav on the couch, something she rarely does!!
Sat. morning laying with daddy and her baby on the floor

Jacie threw Travs hat over the fence so he held her over to get it :)

chasing the birds
look how big!


drinking the salad dressing

Yummy!! She looks like santa Claus with that beard :)




1 comments:

jilljohnson said...

I love weekends like that. It has been a long time since we have had one and I do not see one in the future until the house is done.