Let me start off by saying that I do not beat Jacie! :) But anyways I wanted to post about the rough rough day she is having. Normally she is a tough little girl and could care less when she falls but today she has got so many bonks and bruises!
Everyday Jacie and I go to the park with some friends and while we were there today Jacie fell down some stairs while she was climbing up to go down the slide, she fell through a railing and pinched her arm, she hit her head and got a big red bruise, fell off some bleachers and hit her head and bit her lip/tongue which bled everywhere, and she just tripped a couple times. Then we got home she was climbing on a bucket so she could see on the counter and she fell and landed right on her head and gave herself and bruise and a goose egg. Poor girl!! I think I might so wrap her on bubble wrap the rest of the day.
Can anybody tell me how she can get so many bonks and bruises and still be such a happy little thing! I sure do love her!!
Look at her poor head!
And she scratched her leg :(
Her mouth is full of hot dogs in this pic but you can see her bonks on her head!
This was just a funny picture. We picked a tomato out of our garden and she ate the while thing before I could slice it up! SHe is shoving it in! (you can see her huge red mark here too)
and just one more cute tomato picture






3 comments:
I def want too!!!!!
Ash I think this one was supposed to go on the recipe one. But I will let you know the details!
I am sorry I hate days like that. I alway think I hope people do not think I bet little A too.
Post a Comment