This last weekend was so much fun! My parents came up to visit and we sure love having visitors! Jacie was so excited to see them and they were excited to see her. Friday night we didn't do too much, just hung out and played. My parents were surprised to see how much Jacie is changing and how funny she is! She is seriously the funniest little girl ever!
Saturday was lots of fun! We went to Cabelas since my dad has never been there and I wanted to go get some fudge :) The boys sure enjoyed it there! While we were there Jacie had a HUGE blowout which she hasnt done forever but luckly my mom was there to clean her up :) I think she did it because she knew I would have to buy her a new outfit :) Jacie loved the ducks and geese that were outside by the pond. SHe had no fear of them, she just wanted to chase them all over.
On the way home we stopped by Chimney Rock. My dad had never been there either so he wanted to see it. Funny fact:Chimney used to be called Elk Penis by the Indians. I wonder why they switched names :)
But we had lots of fun with my parents up and cant wait to see them and Trav's parents in a few days!!!







2 comments:
I love the overhauls they are so cute. With them now she can go hunting with her daddy.
I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!! They should have kept it as elk penis, then I wouldn't forget the name!
Post a Comment