Jacie is at such a fun age! We love her to death! She is 16 months now and I can't believe how fast the time has went. She is running and climbing all over everything! She loves to see how high she can climb before Travis or I stop her.
SHe is talking like crazy too! I know last week when we were visiting family she wasnt too chatty but she wasn't feeling realy good but now that she is better we can't get her to be quiet :) But I love it! She loves trying to copy whatever Travis or I say and she loves to make us laugh by saying funny things.
She loves any kind of animal! She has no fear of any animal no matter on the size or what it looks like. She is also getting very good at doing animal sounds. Her favorites to do are puppy, horse, cow, fish, kitty, and once in a while elk :)
Jacie's all time favorite thing to do is make people laugh. If she does something funny and you laugh be prepared to see her do the exact same thing about a hundred times, and she expects you to laugh every time :) What a silly girl I have! But here are a couple fun pics I took yesterday of our beautiful, smart, funny, perfect little girl!
She found some stickers the other day and thought they would be fun to wear
She put them all on her hand with no help!
She loves wearing Travs ear things for when he goes shooting :)
She is so adorable!






1 comments:
She is getting so big!! I miss seeing you guys
Post a Comment