I saw Travis's parents at the fair and wondered what he was up too these days. I was blog hopping and came across your blog. I hope you don't mind. Your little girl is adorable. Congrats on being pregnant. Our blog is private, but if ya want to look at it e-mail me at nanna_bear_2000@yahoo.com.
We have now been married for two years!! We have the most adorable little girl named Jacie May who is so much fun!! We are having a great time in wyoming and we are loving life!
6 comments:
Congrats Britt!! I'm so happy for you!! I'm glad that I found your blog and am able to keep up with you! I have one too! justinandabbey.blogspot.com
Abbey
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Oh my gosh Britt! You're pregnant?!!!! That is AWESOME!! Congrats!! :)
yeah, I heard your great news! Thats awesome!
I saw Travis's parents at the fair and wondered what he was up too these days. I was blog hopping and came across your blog. I hope you don't mind. Your little girl is adorable. Congrats on being pregnant. Our blog is private, but if ya want to look at it e-mail me at nanna_bear_2000@yahoo.com.
YEAH I'm so excited for you Congrats. You will love having two. They will keep you so busy.
Post a Comment