CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What a fun week!!

This last week was so much fun! Travis went deer hunting so Jacie and I were able to spend a lot of time visiting family and friends. We drove down to Utah on the 11th and that night we went to dinner with some friends. It was lots of fun to have a kid free date (we dropped Jacie off with Trav's parents) and just to hang out and talk with some friends. Travis left the next morning to go up hunting with his dad, and his friends Justin and Joe. I got to hang out with Talon and Cathy until Tues and it was lots of fun! We went to a family reunion, played in Talon's homemade lake, did fun crafts, went to the zoo, I went to the dentist, I got to spend some time with some friends that I haven't seen in FOREVER, and just hang out! We had lots of fun!

We were at the zoo at closing time and the lady was taking the turtles back into a house for the night and she let us pet them :)


I know these two aren't looking at the camera but I thought it was a funny pic. Jacie is looking at him in a funny way! But she really liked playing with Hunter!


This is the lake Talon and Maddie (Talon's cousin) made. Jacie loved playing in it

and sitting in it :)


They made this lake all by their selves

Tues night Jacie and I headed up to Idaho to see my family and it was lots of fun! Wed. I went to Rexburg to see some friends and family. I love hunting season so I can go see everybody. While I was driving to my parents house Wed. afternoon Trav sent me a picture of the deer he shot! I will do another post on the deer though. He told me he was headed to Utah to take the horses back so he came and picked me and Jacie up and we headed to Utah again with him. He was leaving Thurs to go hunting again with his friend Joe so I just stayed one night in Utah then headed back to Idaho.
Idaho was lots of fun! We did some shopping, my sisters came out to celebrate Ash's bday, we played in the boat (Jacies favorite place), visited family, and just had lots of fun hanging out.
Jacie was obsessed with playing with the container of pretzels at my parents house!
Her favorite was so make silly faces at Grandpa!
This is when my mom and I went shopping. Jacie loved this play area! Isn't she so cute!
We had so much fun down there and cant wait to come again! The elk hunt is in Oct so we will be down there again.



1 comments:

Carlin said...

That pic of Hunter and Jac is cute! It was so fun having you here!