Last night we decided to carve pumpkins. It was so much fun! I was so excited to see what Jacie thought of it but she was so nervous to stick her hand in the pumpkins :) She would only put one finger in and hardly touch the pumpkin guts :) We tried helping her and she hated the feeling of it so it made her cry. Silly girl! She was content with just playing with her toys while Trav and I carved our pumpkins. Once we were finished she liked to look at them till trav growled and it scared her then she was freaked out by them the rest of the night. But this morning I got her to like them again. Anyways here are our pumpkins in all their glory!
She reaches in
And decides she doesnt like it!
Trav's pumpkin
All lit up!
My pumpkin






0 comments:
Post a Comment