Things have been going really good here! Last week Travis went elk hunting so I spent some time in Idaho and Utah. Trav had a really fun time but didn't get anything. He passed up a few that he could of shot because they weren't big enough :) The biggest he passed up was a 5 point but he wanted bigger then that.
Jacie and I had a fun time visiting family! Jacie sure loves her grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and everybody down there!! We just wish we could have stayed longer! now we won't be down that way till Thanksgiving :(
But Jacie is growing so fast! She is such a happy girl but boy does she have an attitude! I love it though! She is such a determined little girl who will try anything to get what she wants. It is really cute though, when she is whining because she wants something all you have to do is look at her and tell her she cant whine and ask her 'what do you say' and instantly she stops whining and in a sweet voice she says pease (please).
She still loves all animals and knows tons of animal sounds. I will try and get a video on here of her animal sounds. They are too cute! She is really starting to talk! She will repeat anything you tell her and come up with lots of words on her own. She still loves to run and climb on everything so I have to keep a close eye on her! SHe is not afraid of anything and she loves to try new things. I can't believe my little girl is almost a year and a half! Where does the time go? Here are a few fun pics of Jacie!

She found her snowsuit and wanted to wear it. So cute! SHe looks like a blue marshmallow :)



HAHAHA! Jacie the vampire!
Daddy and Jacie making biscuits. She loved the flour!
Notice it in her hair!
THis is why it was in her hair. She liked to use the rolling pin on her hair :)
If you look close in this pic you can see her first black eye :(
She loves to splash in the tub! Look at the floor!!
She is so good at folding her arms during prayers. It is too cute!







3 comments:
She is so cute and getting so big. It is amazing the differences in boy and girls develpoment.
O I miss you guys can't wait to see you...sometime.
I cannot believe how big she is! I miss you guys so much. Keep me updated with the baby thing.
Post a Comment