These pics were taken last week, before the snow hit :)
But I love fall! It is my favorite time of year! I love the holidays, the smells, the colors and the cooler weather. Once there were leaves on the ground I had to take Jacie out to play in them. She played in them a little bit but then realized that playing in the dirt was a lot better. Silly girl!


This last weekend my mom came up to visit. My dad had a fishing trip planned and instead of being home alone she decided to come up to visit us, okay mainly Jacie but thats ok :)
This last weekend my mom came up to visit. My dad had a fishing trip planned and instead of being home alone she decided to come up to visit us, okay mainly Jacie but thats ok :)
She got here late Thurs night so we didnt do much. Friday my mom, Jacie, and I went and did some shopping. It was lots of fun. Jacie got her first coloring book ever and LOVES it! She has been coloring all the time since then! So cute!
Saturday we got and and headed to Denver so trav and I could go to the temple. It has been a while since we got to do a session together. Normally one of us goes in while the other watches Jacie then we switch so it was so nice to have my mom there to watch her!!
After the temple we went to the mall then to Bass Pro Shop. It was such a fun day! Sunday we just went to church then my mom left to go back home. It was a super fun week!
Coloring with grandma!







0 comments:
Post a Comment