CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Winter is here!

I know in my last post I said how much I love fall but I also love snow! True it is better in the winter months but snow makes everything look so pretty and clean!! This morning I decided to take Jacie out to play in the snow and she loved it! This was basically her first time really playing because last year she was too little to really play. She was fun to watch because at first she would take one little step in the snow but soon she was running through all the snow! So much fun! I finally had to bring her in when her little nose and cheeks were bright red but she loves being out there so I'm sure we will be out there lots more!

So cautious at first!
She liked to sit and eat it off her gloves :)

Running through the snow! She found it was kinda hard to run in the snow!
Look at her little red cheeks! She didnt even care she was so cold! She was having too much fun!


And on another note Jacie is now a pro at flushing the toilet. Nothing we leave near the toilet is safe. :)



1 comments:

Megan and TJ said...

How fun! I love the snow too! Lily's boots are from Target last year clearance, but I have seen the boots there this last time I went. Where did you get Jacie's gloves? Mittens make it hard to play in the snow!