Last night we carved pumpkins and it was lots of fun! We had dinner in a pumpkin to celebrate Halloween as well. It was yummy!! I love Halloween and carving pumpkins!! This time of year os so much fun and it will be lots more fun having a little one to dress up and take around. Stay tuned for pictures of Jacie all dressed up!
trav and his pumpkin!
Our Yummy dinner
Before we carved pumpkins I asked trav if he would carve any design I picked for him and he agreed so I looked on tne internet and found the perfect design. I printed it off and gave it to him and to my surprise he did what I picked!! I just chose this design because I didnt think he would really do it but it turned out funny :) My pumpkin died :( i was carving a spider and I was on the last leg and pushed too hard and the spider's legs broke off. So sad!!
Before we carved pumpkins I asked trav if he would carve any design I picked for him and he agreed so I looked on tne internet and found the perfect design. I printed it off and gave it to him and to my surprise he did what I picked!! I just chose this design because I didnt think he would really do it but it turned out funny :) My pumpkin died :( i was carving a spider and I was on the last leg and pushed too hard and the spider's legs broke off. So sad!!
trav and his pumpkin!We also put Jacie in a pumpkin because me and my sisters all have pictures from our first Halloween sitting in a pumpkin. She would just stand at first then she slowly sat down and soon she was sitting in the pumpkin licking it! 

At first she would sit down

Then she realized it was kinda fun!

Happy halloween!






2 comments:
Okay, that has got to be the cutest thing...putting her in the pumpkin! HOw funny! The pumpkin's look great! :)
That last picture of her in the pumpkin is so cute. Makes me smile. =)
Post a Comment