Thanks Amy for tagging me. Now I have something productive to do today!! :)
TaGgEd!~8~
8 obsessions of mine
1. Travis and Jaice!!
2. Things that smell good
3. blogging
4. Burts bees chapstick
5. Shopping for Jacie (and maybe for me)
6. Baking yummy things (esp chocolate)
7. Taking pictures
8. The office!~lasts nights episode was great :)
8 goals for the future
1. Have a big family!
2. Serve a mission
3. Visit all the temples in North America (Sorry Amy that sounded like a good goal and I wanted to steal it from ya)
4. swim with dolphins ~this just sounds like fun :)
5. Be able to somehow buy a really extravagant gift for Trav without him having any idea
6. Go on a cross country trip with my mom and sisters!
7. Go in outerspace (I know this one is a stretch but hey a girl can hope cant she)
8. Go on a big pack trip (hint hint trav)
8 vacation want to's
1. Italy, France and everywhere in Europe
2. Australia
3. Africa
4. A cruise
5. New York
6. Hawaii
7. Alaska (again)
8. Rome
8 of the best words
1. Wecco (this one is for you carlin, i thinks that the right word)
2. mostester (A word that me and trav use when saying who loves who most "I love you mostester")
3. Shmily (see how much I love you)
4. Ragamuffin
5. phenomenal
6. brobdingnagian (enormous or immense)
7. plethora
8. smorgasbord
8 things I must do tonight
1. Make dinner
2. Vacuum
3. Feed jacie more squash
4. Go to the store
5. Mail bills
6. Eat ice cream (yes this is a must do)
7. Go deer hunting
8. Hang out with trav!!
people who should look at this and are tagged
1. Carlin Pickett
2. Ashley Guthrie
3. Rachel Ashmore
4. Jess Staheli
5. Lauren Campbell
6. Lisa Morris
7. My madre
8. Ivory Guthrie
Friday, October 10, 2008
TAGGED!!
Posted by Travis and Brittany at 10:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment