So I had Jacie on her tummy doing tummy time and trav got home from work so I got up to give him a hug and kiss. We heard Jaice start fussing and i figured it was because she was tired of being on her tummy and even though she has rolled over sometimes she doesnt want to.
I went to get her and I saw she spit up and put her face in it! Her face was had spit up all over it. Being a good mom I took pictures and laughed before i wiped it up!







2 comments:
Brittney, What an adorable baby! You are so lucky. I have been thinking that maybe I need to test my luck on something other than another human! Justin isnt around enough to babysit as often as i will need and Travis is getting married so I'm sure he will take the first step and get it done.
I am really glad you found me, I loved looking at your blog, You guys seem like everything is going good. I was sorry to hear about Travis's grandpa, I hope his family is doing okay. Take care of Justin for us, he misses us terribly and cries everynight he is away from us! keep in touch!
You better not let travis beat you! You got married first so you better have a baby first!
Justin really misses you guys and cries for hours every night. We do our best to console him but it is tough :) He will make a great babysitter. I have a picture of him cuddling on the couch with jacie. he told me I wasnt allowed to show you or your mom but I think I should send it to you guys anyways. I think you would like it!
Post a Comment